I love The Trump Way the Road to the White House Monem Political Analysis May-09-2016

Donald Trump Uses the  Phrase "I love .." a lot in his speeches. Very simple way and chocolate coating to try winning some ethnic groups that the perception he may have alienated. After he made many or lot of the hispanic segments of the American population like of Mexican background and latin origin mad by talking of building 3000 miles wall and the talk of Rapists and drug pushers, criminals he pushes all this aside he sugar coating his speeches with "I love Mexicans". Very simple speech. So I love blacks and so on.
For his political opponents who were knocked down and are out of his way hew bestow them as honorable people and he loves them.
I love women he seems important to him as he is described as not respecting women.
He also uses "Love" a lot for the different states he is running in their primaries like I love Wisconsin in the pastand now he will love California, Nevada and so forth and so on...
Love is deadly weapon in Donald Trump arsenel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fox ultra-Conservative Charles Krauthammer dying from cancer